Alvarius B. on With a Beaker on the Burner and an Otter in the Oven – Vol. 3 Heathen Folklore: “Serial killing was one of history’s greatest art forms. Now it’s becoming almost impossible to get a skull-drilling startup off the ground unless you murder for the corporations or governments where you have highly organized protection from any enforceable law but at the expense of sacrificing all the glory for the anonymity required to maintain employment. So, unfortunately, the days of any zit topography random commoner being able to string together a few killings to hit the big time before being caught has almost come to an end. Sad. This record, the third and final volume of my new three-LP set called Heathen Folklore, could serve as somewhat of a manual of inspiration on how one could start such a career, as risky and unpopular as it is. It gets much more fucked-up than the previous two LPs, and sometimes I think it’s the best one due to that aspect. I’d have to give it one more listen but I also think this is the LP with coded messages that could trigger an unsuspecting listener to start his/her career in extreme behavior. But killing isn’t everything you know. There are many more ways to express yourself and reach the top of the charts these days. In fact, I saw Burt Bacharach three weeks ago gripping a huge fucking machete while chasing modern dance music architects off his champion ship and into deep water where they hopefully became shark bait. And to set the record straight, Jimi Hendrix did not fake his death and become Morgan Freeman nor was Hunter S. Thompson directing snuff films. But most of that other weird shit you hear about these days is probably true. And I’m working on a film called ‘Being Alvarius B.’ where all of you loser fucks crawl into my brain and see yourselves from my perspective and then commit collective suicide because you finally realize I was right all along. And I am. Can’t wait to make more albums so I can write these album descriptions. Cocksuckers.” One-time pressing; Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics and credits.
– Vol. 3 Heathen Folklore is the third of three vinyl releases in Alvarius B.‘s With a Beaker on the Burner and an Otter in the Oven.
– Saddle up for a wide, cryptic ride into the inner soul of the Alvarius B. songbook.
– Features members of Cairo’s The Invisible Hands and Seattle’s Master Musicians of Bukkake.
– A Mark Twain August has six good tracks, at least.
– More fucked-up than the other two volumes, Heathen Folklore might serve as inspiration on how one could start a career in skull-drilling.
– Recorded in Egypt between 2014-2017.
– One-time pressing; Includes printed inner sleeve with lyrics and credits.